At Merkaz Moreshet HaRambam, The Maimonides Heritage Center, we are proud to promote the legacy of The Great Eagle, The Rambam.
In addition to our informative exhibits and video that are available to all of our guests, we are pleased to offer a variety of educational and entertaining programs to our English speaking groups. We are also more than happy to work with you to customize your visit – whether it is just as a short stop on a longer tiyul or a lengthier stay in Teverya, such as our special Shabbaton option.
We invite you to explore the Maimonides Heritage Center and discover:
· Why is the Rambam buried in Teverya?
· What is the “Middle Path” that the Rambam writes about?
· How did the Rambam attempt to “save Judaism”?
· What was the Rambam’s big regret?
· Why was the Rambam criticized?
The following groups have already participated in our programs:
· Bi-Cultural Day School
· Eretz Yisrael Movement
· Eshel Sephardic Seminary
· Israel Experience at Bar-Ilan University
· Israel Maven
· Machon Alte
· Reishit Yerushalayim
· Shvilei HaTorah
· Yesodei HaTorah
· Young Israel International
· YTA Girls
For more information or to schedule a group visit, please contact:
Rabbi Michael Schachter
646-396-1388 (US# in Israel)